The I Yoga London blog is advancing and we are looking for guest bloggers to join the crew, either to post a one-off article or contribute regular features. Here’s how it works and how to apply…
Who can apply?
At the moment, we are looking for guest bloggers that meet at least one of these criteria:
- London based (including Home Counties):
- Yoga studio owners, or someone from their team writing on behalf of the studio.
- Independent yoga teachers.
- Anyone who organises meditation / mindfulness classes.
In the near future, this could open up to London based health brands and therapists or healthcare providers.
What do you need to do?
- Provide approx. 600-1000 words of raw content on an agreed topic, that you have expertise to write about. The topic must not have been published anywhere else online and the wording needs to be 100% original.
- The article needs to be factual and informative, rather than promoting your own services. It should be well-written but it doesn’t need to be perfectly written, as we can help finalise it.
- You need to have an active, up-to-date listing on our website, so that we can link to it and promote your services.
Terms & Conditions
All content will be reviewed in full. I Yoga London reserve the right to reject any content that does not meet our standards, or we believe may be factually incorrect or duplicate copy.
How do you benefit?
- As a guest blogger, your name, logo (if applicable) and contact details will be attributed to the article with a link to your directory listing. We can also include a link to your website and/or class schedule and/or social media profiles.
- One of our professional copywriters will proof read and edit the article to ensure it meets IYL guidelines.
- All blog posts will be shared on social media channels for exposure of your studio or classes.
- All blog posts will also feature as part of an email newsletter, to a growing database.
- We will provide licensed stock images and update the article to assist with SEO, so your article may get found on search engine results in the future.
Why do we need guest bloggers?
The IYL website is intended to be community based, where members (with an active listing in our directory) can also contribute guest blogs, providing information that will be useful to the yogis of London.
We are professional copywriters, so whilst we can technically write about any topic that we research, we would prefer our “technical” yoga topics to be articulated by people who have training and experience in the foundations of yoga – it helps to keep things authentic and gives you the chance to widen your audience at the same time.
Our time is better spent serving the website and creating blogs that are useful for studios and teachers to grow and enhance their exposure. And to reach out to students with useful information about yoga classes and events in London.
Who is this opportunity for?
- Yoga teachers without a website or web presence.
- Yoga studios or teachers who want to showcase their expertise and widen their audience.
- Yoga studios or teachers that have a specific style, event or concept they wish to subtly promote via providing information .
How do I get started?
We have a long list of blog topics that you can choose from, or you can suggest your own.
Before you start writing though, connect with us, so we can properly schedule the topic and discuss any questions – firstname.lastname@example.org